For my first piece I used clear packing tape to mold my leg and arm. After spray painting them white I used acrylic to draw the vein structure and then an acrylic mixture to paint the skin.
Good work Ryan! The overall image is much stronger than anticipated. I think at this point, you need to keep a very careful eye on your concentration statement and make sure that your image does not deviate too much from your investigation.
This looks really good ryan! I really like where you decided to shoot the picture and how its in a dirty and creepy looking basement type place. Maybe next piece really work on making the body parts even more realistic!
Looove it Ryan. The picture's setting really made the whole thing. I was really surprised it turned out the way it did the body parts look more real in this setting.
Good work Ryan! The overall image is much stronger than anticipated. I think at this point, you need to keep a very careful eye on your concentration statement and make sure that your image does not deviate too much from your investigation.
ReplyDeleteThis looks really good ryan! I really like where you decided to shoot the picture and how its in a dirty and creepy looking basement type place. Maybe next piece really work on making the body parts even more realistic!
ReplyDeleteLooove it Ryan. The picture's setting really made the whole thing. I was really surprised it turned out the way it did the body parts look more real in this setting.
ReplyDeleteThe first thing that came to mind was "eew." This is looking very realistic. I am impressed. Keep up you good work ry-man. Keep being creative.
ReplyDeleteThe set up of the scene is great! The limbs look very realistic; the all overall scene is shocking and creepy- and i mean that in a good way!
ReplyDelete