looking good. i think this one is really cool. i like how you kindof improvised as you went along and then it turned out great. My only suggestion is to make the starfish more textured and defined so that we can tell it's a starfish. good job on this one...
Ryan- Go ahead and post images of your glazed and finalized piece as well so that we can contrast the two to decide what you are going to put in your portfolio. I also would like to see a profile shot of the starfish side of the face. Good job working out the facial details in 3D - not an easy task!
The fish-man side of your face looks like a sandcastle and it's making me happy :) I like this piece a lot because I know how much fun you had and how much time you put into making it.
looking good. i think this one is really cool. i like how you kindof improvised as you went along and then it turned out great. My only suggestion is to make the starfish more textured and defined so that we can tell it's a starfish. good job on this one...
ReplyDeleteoooo i wish i could go back in and textureize my starfish. :( but its in the kiln now, maybe i can glaze it to look star fish like
ReplyDeleteRyan- Go ahead and post images of your glazed and finalized piece as well so that we can contrast the two to decide what you are going to put in your portfolio. I also would like to see a profile shot of the starfish side of the face. Good job working out the facial details in 3D - not an easy task!
ReplyDeleteThe fish-man side of your face looks like a sandcastle and it's making me happy :) I like this piece a lot because I know how much fun you had and how much time you put into making it.
ReplyDelete