#4 Principles • Balance The handles are used to balance the spout of the piece • Repetition Making two handles one a smaller version of the first show an interesting repetition of line. This piece is nice because it is functional. Learning to make handles was interesting and I think shows knowledge of ceramics needed for an AP student focusing in ceramics.
Good job! I like this against the white background. This is how you need to be photographing all of your pieces with multiple views. Well done, Ryan!
ReplyDelete#4
ReplyDeletePrinciples
• Balance
The handles are used to balance the spout of the piece
• Repetition
Making two handles one a smaller version of the first show an interesting repetition of line.
This piece is nice because it is functional. Learning to make handles was interesting and I think shows knowledge of ceramics needed for an AP student focusing in ceramics.