• Proportion The proportion of the top half to the bottom half make this piece interesting I explored a new method of ceramics with this piece with the copper wiring fired over a glaze. I think this piece adds something to my breadth because it investigates balance and proportion and uses the elements of line and space.
Good work. I like the glaze on this piece and the added surface variety created using the wire. I would like to see even more of an investigation into proportion in future works!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete• Proportion
ReplyDeleteThe proportion of the top half to the bottom half make this piece interesting
I explored a new method of ceramics with this piece with the copper wiring fired over a glaze. I think this piece adds something to my breadth because it investigates balance and proportion and uses the elements of line and space.
Good work. I like the glaze on this piece and the added surface variety created using the wire. I would like to see even more of an investigation into proportion in future works!
ReplyDelete